Last May I wrote a series of blog posts about church websites. I looked through Wordpress and Squarespace and detailed my experience sharing some advice on managing church/ministry websites on these platforms.
Here’s a look back on my church website series:
- Wordpress or Squarespace for your Church Website?
- Why we use Wordpress at Community Bible Church
- Why I Choose Squarespace for 90% of Websites I Build
- The Mobile Friendly Church Website
- Make a Great First Impression with Your Church Website
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Church Website: Google Analytics
- Church Website SEO
- Connecting People through your Church Website
I would love to hear what technologies and best practices that you are using with your church website!