How was your 2016?
For me, it was an exciting ride full of new discoveries and new perspectives in social media, technology and ministry. So, I want to look back on some of the blogs I wrote in 2016.
This series started with an eagerness to see more churches launch their own Online Church Campus and help anyone who wanted to take their local church global. Here’s a look back on the the Online Church blog series:
- 5 Reasons To Launch an Online Church Campus in 2016
- 3 Misunderstandings About Launching an Online Church Campus
- What You Need to Launch an Online Church Campus
- If I Were Launching Our Online Church All Over Again
- The Core Technologies that Enable our Online Church Campus
- The Future of Online Church
- Who Should Lead Your Online Campus
- 5 Online Churches to Watch
2016 was an interesting year for Online Church Campuses as more and more churches invested in this area of ministry development that is moving at a faster pace than ever before!
Where’s your church at when it comes to Online Church/Online Ministry?