I'm addicted to Fiverr. There, I've said it.
In the past 6 months I have bought about 20 Gigs on Fiverr most of which I'll never use, but I'm just curious and for just $5 there is little risk with potentially great reward. Here's a Whiteboard video I recently created on Fiverr:
While this is not a video that I'm extremely proud of or will probably use for anything beyond this post, it only cost me $5 to make and the 15 minutes or so that I invested in putting this together was pretty fun.
Honestly, there are many valuable gigs on Fiverr that can be quite valuable to your church for just $5! Here are my top 5 recommendations:
- Sermon Slide Template - consider having a Powerpoint template or sermon slide template created on Fiverr to enhance the visual appeal on your screens during your weekend services
- Podcast Intro - have you ever wished that your podcast could have a cool intro like the "big churches" do? For $5 you can!
- Motion Video Intro - simply submit your logo and for $5 someone will animate it and add music that will add significant professionalism to your videos.
- Event Graphics - instead of taking hours creating promo graphics for your website and screens, spend $5 and have someone else do it at a professional level.
- Social Media Graphics - turn your sermon points into graphically enhanced social media posts ready to share on Facebook, Instagram and maybe even Snapchat.
The possibilities are endless and I'd be willing to bet that after you buy your first Fiverr gig your next 20 won't be far behind! Know that not every Fiverr gig is going to give you the same value as the others. My recommendation is to read the reviews before you buy and the more solid reviews your see, the greater value you will likely receive.
Have fun and please share in the comments any Fiverr gigs that you do buy.