Last year, Facebook turned 12 and it seems to me that 2016 has been their most exciting year so far when it comes to development. With Facebook Live and Messenger Group Video Chat, more tools for Nonprofits including native donations, a platform for work (Workplace) and Marketplace--these are only some of the updates that got us talking this year.
Here’s a look back on the series I dedicated to Facebook, from the basics to recent updates and how churches and ministries can leverage this massive and ever-changing platform:
- Understanding the Significance of Facebook
- Getting to Know Facebook Lingo
- Setting Up Your Facebook Profile
- Creating a Facebook Page
- Utilizing a Facebook Group
- Developing a Facebook Content Strategy
- Learning to Use the Facebook Schedule Button
- Effectively Monitoring Your Facebook Engagement
- Learning to Measure Your Facebook Effectiveness
- Facebook Ads For the Win
- Facebook Live is Here
- How to Get Your Facebook Page Verified
- 5 Ministries to Watch On Facebook
Facebook has continued to stay on top throughout 2016 and into 2017. I’m eager to see what develops as 2017 unfolds! Any predictions?