Many predicted Snapchat to be 2016’s social network. It’s not hard to see why since the social network undoubtedly caused quite a stir in the social media world. Last April I dedicated a blog series to looking at Snapchat in close detail. Let’s take a look back:
- 10 Interesting Facts about Snapchat
- Creating Great Content for Snapchat
- 3 Tips to Crushing Snapchat
- 3 Churches to Watch on Snapchat
Although we’ve seen Facebook and Instagram imitate many of Snapchat’s unique features, this quirky little social network didn’t go away and ministries should continue to keep their attention on it this year.
In 2016 I dedicated a blog series for Instagram discussing how it could be most effectively used for ministry. 2016 was quite a year for Instagram stepping up against its surprising competitor Snapchat (I also wrote a blog series about Snapchat).
Here’s a look back at a series that I hope inspires y’all to up your Instagram game this year:
- 15 Interesting Facts about Instagram
- Creating Great Content for Instagram
- 3 Tips to Crushing Instagram
- 5 Ministries to Watch on Instagram
If you think you haven’t given much attention to Instagram in 2016, I challenge you to crush it this year!