While speaking at conferences around the country this past year, there has been one element of my talks that has connected with every audience, everywhere: my iPhone Video Studio. I'm not a video guy, but I've seen the significant need that ministry leaders have to efficiently create high quality videos for social media. Thanks to Amazon, here is an iPhone Video Studio that will help you create great videos for social media and utilize for Facebook Live:
- Tripod ($19.97): AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- iPhone tripod clip (3.95): Adjustable Cell Phone Tripod Adapter, BLISS
- Lavalier Microphone ($8.95): Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone High Sensitivity Mini Professional Deluxe Lavalier Mic Lapel Clip-on for Apple Iphone
- LED Lights ($59.99): Julius Studio 160LED Camera Light Kit
- Camera Lens ($6.99): VicTsing Clip 3-in-1 180 Degree Fish-Eye Lens Plus 0.67X Wide Angle Lens Plus Macro Lens Camera Lens Kits for iPhone
All of the above added together totals $99.85. I have purchased and used all 5 of these tools and have recommended them to thousands of others (I am not an Amazon affiliate or make any kind of commission on these products). As 2017 approaches video will become more and more important on social media and I hope you will maximize this incredible ministry opportunity.
P.S. if you're looking for a good iPhone video editor, I can't recommend the Splice App enough!